Eahora Scooter Spare Battery
- Free us shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- 1 Battery
- battery production time: 2-3 Days
delivery time: 5-10 Days
- free shipping
- estimated shipping date: June 30th - July 10th
- delivery time: 5-10 Days
- free shipping
- If you know you won’t be using the battery for more than a few days, keep it charged at about 80% capacity. At 80%, the battery will degrade less than at higher charge levels.
- The battery would possibly be at an over-discharged state if it is not used for a long time. In order to prevent over-discharging, the battery shall be charged periodically (Recommended 3 months one cycle). Over-discharging may cause loss of cell performance, characteristics, or battery functions.
- Don’t immerse the battery in water, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
- Don’t use or leave the battery at high temperatures as fire or heater. Otherwise, it can overheat or fire, or its performance will be degenerate and its service life will be decreased.
- Don’t reverse the position and negative terminals.
- Don’t connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
- A short circuit will cause serious damage to the battery.
- Don’t transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
- Don’t use the battery in a location where static electricity and the magnetic field are great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
- The battery can be charged while it is attached to or detached from the e-bike. (You can remove the battery by inserting the key into the lock on the side face of the battery slide. To lock the battery, insert the key into the lock on the side face of the battery slide.)
- Use the original charger to charge the battery.
- Only charge the battery indoors in dry spaces which are not excessively hot or cold.
- Ensure there is no dirt or debris nearby when using the charger. Keep the charging port clean and dry. Wipe the dust around it periodically.
- When charging the battery, first connect the charger and the battery end, and then plug the charger into power.
- The light on the charger will be red when the battery is charging and will turn green when charging has finished.
- Avoid leaving the charger plugged in when the battery is fully charged.
- Do not charge the battery if you notice the battery is damaged, excessively hot, leaking, smelly, or discolored.
- Charging the battery should take approximately 4-6 hours if the battery is mostly empty.
- Battery charging times may increase with battery age and usage.
- Do NOT submerge the battery in a liquid of any kind.
- Do NOT use any metal to touch the charging port, that will cause a short-circuit.
- Turn off the battery when not in use and before removing it from the e-bike.
- Only grab the charger by the plug and not the cable when plugging and unplugging from the wall.
- If the battery has trouble charging, discontinue charging and contact us immediately.
Lithium-Ion batteries can be dangerous. Take care when using and charging your battery. Failure to follow the above guidelines could result in damage to property and/or serious injury. Contact us immediately if you have any questions regarding battery safety.
The battery is guaranteed with a one-year limited warranty. If the battery has any performance faulty or its capacity is tested lower than 50% of the rated capacity, it will match the warranty term. Before using the battery, you should read the specifications, usage instructions carefully to know about its application method and areas. We are not responsible for the incident caused by not obeying the specifications including but not limited to: improper using, wrong circuit connection, wrong input power data, inconsistent with the specifications, man-made damages to the product.
Before using the battery, you should read the specifications, usage instructions carefully to know about its application method and areas. We are not responsible for the incident caused by not obeying the specifications including but not limited to: improper using, wrong circuit connection, wrong input power data, inconsistent with the specifications, man-made damages to the product.